Who I Am

My photo
i'm a stay at home mom to 5 year old, addie and our newest arrival, laney. i've decided to semi-document our journey into homeschooling, learning to craft (ha!), and our family.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

halloween banner

so, thanks to a great idea and fabric banner tutorial from Craftaholics Anonymous i was able to start, finish AND be happy with a crafty decoration today. this doesn't always happen for me. usually, i start. then i get stuck and frustration ensues. you see, when crafty folks say that the project is "easy" or "so simple", that translates into impossible for me. so i go quickly from start to give up. i am pleased to share with you that today was different. it was simple (for reals, simple) and ended up pretty cute! i am going to attempt a thanksgiving version of this same banner. while i'm feeling good about my accomplishment, i'm going to post some pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment